Specific properties of the BYE! isotonic sprotdrink:
- Available in 2 delicious flavors Red Fruit and Lemon
- Made of natural ingredients
- Contains NO artificial flavors or colors
- 100% Natural Flavor
- Wonderfully refreshing
- Perfect carbohydrate balance 43% dextrose, 32% fructose and 18% maltodextrin
- 2 in 1 sports drink
- To be dosed as an Isotonic sports drink, 72.5 liters.
- To be dosed as Hypotonic sports drink, 145 liters.
- Contains all necessary essential electrolytes
- With 375mg of sodium per bottle of 500ml
- With 100mg of Magnesium per bottle of 500ml
Do you prefer a smaller package? The isotonic sports drink is also available in 1kg jars. Click here to go to the 1kg variant
Product Information Isotonic Sports Drink
Specific properties of BYE! Isotonic Sports Drink:
- Isotonic sports drink: the isotonic sports drink is a combination between a thirst quencher and as an energy supplier for the body. The isotonic sports drink replenishes electrolytes as well as carbohydrates. The ratio is 70g to 1 liter of water/or 35g in a 500ml water bottle contains about 8g of carbohydrates per 100ml and virtually the same osmotic pressure as body fluids. Ideal for endurance athletes who go for a long intensive effort.
- Hypotonic Sports Drink: the Hypotonic sports drink is used as a thirst quencher and mainly replenishes electrolytes. The ratio is 20g on 1 liter of water or about 10g in a 500ml bottle. Contains less than 4g of carbohydrates per 100ml.
Use as an isotonic sports drink
Suggested dosage: dissolve 1 scoop of powder (approx. 35g) in a bottle of 500ml of water (or 1.5 scoops of 50g in a bottle of 750ml of water)
Suggested use: Divide the drinking of the Isotonic Sportdrink during the warming up (ideal is drinking 200 to 300ml) over a period of 1 hour before the start until just before the effort/competition. During the effort/competition when possible drink approx. 300ml of Isotonic Sportdrink every half hour.
Use as a Hypotonic sports drink
Suggested dosage: dissolve one half scoop of powder (approx. 20g) in a 500ml water bottle (or one almost full scoop approx. 30g in a 750ml water bottle)
Suggested use: Before and during training/competition as required. Guideline: Drink 500ml (1 bidon) to approx. 1 liter spread over 60 minutes, the amount depends on the temperature outside and the level of exertion.
|Per / Pro||Dosage 100 grams||Dosage 35 grams (500ml)|
|Energy||1581 kJ / 372 kcal||553 KJ / 130 kcal|
|Carbohydrates||93 grams||33 grams|
|- of which sugar||74 grams||26 grams|
|Fat||0 grams||0 grams|
|- of which saturated||0 grams||0 grams|
|Protein||0 grams||0 grams|
|Fiber||0 grams||0 grams|
|Sodium||1071 mg||375 mg|
|Calcium||486 mg||170 mg|
|Magnesium||286 mg||100 mg|
|Potassium||271 mg||95 mg|
|Phosphorus||214 mg||75 mg|
dextrose, fructose, maltodextrin, citric acid, sodium chloride, calcium (lactate), potassium (citrate), magnesium (citrate), natural red berry flavors, Arabic gum, silicon, natural colorant: beta-carotene.
ALLERGEN DECLARATION EU
Store in a cool and dry place, keep out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. A dietary supplement is no substitute for a varied diet.
Are you looking for a drink for longer exercise look at our Endurance booster
There are no reviews yet.