Specific properties of the BYE! Isotonic Sports Drink:
- Available in 2 delicious flavors Red Fruit and Lemon
- Made of natural ingredients
- Contains NO artificial flavors or colors
- 100% Natural Flavor
- Wonderfully refreshing
- Perfect carbohydrate balance 43% dextrose, 32% fructose and 18% maltodextrin
- 2 in 1 sports drink
- To be dispensed as an Isotonic Sports Drink, 14.5 liters.
- To be dispensed as Hypotonic sports drink, 25 liters.
- Contains all necessary essential electrolytes
- With 375mg of sodium per bottle of 500ml
- With 100mg of Magnesium per bottle of 500ml
Product Information Isotonic Sports Drink
Specific properties of BYE! Isotonic Sports Drink:
- Isotonic Sports Drink: the isotonic sports drink is a combination between a thirst quencher and as an energy supplier for the body. The isotonic sports drink replenishes electrolytes as well as carbohydrates. The ratio is 70g on 1 liter of water/or 35g in a 500ml water bottle contains approximately 8g of carbohydrates per 100ml and virtually the same osmotic pressure as body fluids. Ideal for endurance athletes who go for a long intensive effort.
- Hypotonic Sports Drink: the Hypotonic sports drink is used as a thirst quencher and mainly replenishes electrolytes. The ratio is 20g on 1 liter of water or about 10g in a 500ml bottle. Contains less than 4g of carbohydrates per 100ml.
Use as an Isotonic Sports Drink
Suggested dosage: dissolve 1 scoop of powder (approx. 35g) in a bottle of 500ml of water (or 1.5 scoops of 50g in a bottle of 750ml of water)
Suggested use: Divide the drinking of the Isotonic Sportdrink during the warming up (ideal is drinking 200 to 300ml) over a period of 1 hour before the start until just before the effort/competition. During the effort/competition when possible drink approx. 300ml of Isotonic Sportdrink every half hour.
Use as Hypotonic sports drink
Suggested dosage: dissolve one half scoop of powder (approx. 20g) in a 500ml water bottle (or one almost full scoop approx. 30g in a 750ml water bottle)
Suggested use: Before and during training/competition as required. Guideline: Drink 500ml (1 bidon) to approx. 1 liter spread over 60 minutes, the amount depends on the temperature outside and the level of exertion.
|Per / Pro||Dosage 100 grams||Dosage 35 grams (500ml)|
|Energy||1581 kJ / 372 kcal||553 KJ / 130 kcal|
|Carbohydrates||93 grams||33 grams|
|- of which sugar||74 grams||26 grams|
|Fat||0 grams||0 grams|
|- of which saturated||0 grams||0 grams|
|Protein||0 grams||0 grams|
|Fiber||0 grams||0 grams|
|Sodium||1071 mg||375 mg|
|Calcium||486 mg||170 mg|
|Magnesium||286 mg||100 mg|
|Potassium||271 mg||95 mg|
|Phosphorus||214 mg||75 mg|
dextrose, fructose, maltodextrin, citric acid, sodium chloride, calcium (lactate), potassium (citrate), magnesium (citrate), natural red berry flavors, Arabic gum, silicon, natural colorant: beta-carotene.
ALLERGEN DECLARATION EU
Store in a cool and dry place, keep out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. A dietary supplement is no substitute for a varied diet.
Is 1kg of sports drink not enough for you then you can also choose our 5kg bulk pack.