Specific properties of the BYE! Isotonic Sports Drink:
- Available in 2 delicious flavors Red Fruit and Lemon
- Made of natural ingredients
- Contains NO artificial flavors or colors
- 100% Natural Flavor
- Wonderfully refreshing
- Perfect carbohydrate balance 43% dextrose, 32% fructose and 18% maltodextrin
- 2 in 1 sports drink
- To be dispensed as an Isotonic Sports Drink, 14.5 liters.
- To be dispensed as Hypotonic sports drink, 25 liters.
- Contains all necessary essential electrolytes
- With 375mg of sodium per bottle of 500ml
- With 100mg of Magnesium per bottle of 500ml
Product Information Isotonic Sports Drink
Specific properties of BYE! Isotonic Sports Drink:
- Isotonic Sports Drink: the isotonic sports drink is a combination between a thirst quencher and as an energy supplier for the body. The isotonic sports drink replenishes electrolytes as well as carbohydrates. The ratio is 70g on 1 liter of water/or 35g in a 500ml water bottle contains approximately 8g of carbohydrates per 100ml and virtually the same osmotic pressure as body fluids. Ideal for endurance athletes who go for a long intensive effort.
- Hypotonic Sports Drink: the Hypotonic sports drink is used as a thirst quencher and mainly replenishes electrolytes. The ratio is 20g on 1 liter of water or about 10g in a 500ml bottle. Contains less than 4g of carbohydrates per 100ml.
Use as an Isotonic Sports Drink
Suggested dosage: dissolve 1 scoop of powder (approx. 35g) in a bottle of 500ml of water (or 1.5 scoops of 50g in a bottle of 750ml of water)
Suggested use: Divide the drinking of the Isotonic Sportdrink during the warming up (ideal is drinking 200 to 300ml) over a period of 1 hour before the start until just before the effort/competition. During the effort/competition when possible drink approx. 300ml of Isotonic Sportdrink every half hour.
Use as Hypotonic sports drink
Suggested dosage: dissolve one half scoop of powder (approx. 20g) in a 500ml water bottle (or one almost full scoop approx. 30g in a 750ml water bottle)
Suggested use: Before and during training/competition as required. Guideline: Drink 500ml (1 bidon) to approx. 1 liter spread over 60 minutes, the amount depends on the temperature outside and the level of exertion.
|Per / Pro||Dosage 100 grams||Dosage 35 grams (500ml)|
|Energy||1581 kJ / 372 kcal||553 KJ / 130 kcal|
|Carbohydrates||93 grams||33 grams|
|- of which sugar||74 grams||26 grams|
|Fat||0 grams||0 grams|
|- of which saturated||0 grams||0 grams|
|Protein||0 grams||0 grams|
|Fiber||0 grams||0 grams|
|Sodium||1071 mg||375 mg|
|Calcium||486 mg||170 mg|
|Magnesium||286 mg||100 mg|
|Potassium||271 mg||95 mg|
|Phosphorus||214 mg||75 mg|
dextrose, fructose, maltodextrin, citric acid, sodium chloride, calcium (lactate), potassium (citrate), magnesium (citrate), natural red berry flavors, Arabic gum, silicon, natural colorant: beta-carotene.
ALLERGEN DECLARATION EU
Store in a cool and dry place, keep out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. A dietary supplement is no substitute for a varied diet.
Is 1kg of sports drink not enough for you then you can also choose our 5kg bulk pack.
linda1806 (verified owner) -
I have had the Lemon. Very good description how to use. Has been very well liked.
Anton Cousins (verified owner) -
I got the Lemon flavored powder. Before ordering it I was a little worried that it would be too sweet for my taste, but this was not too bad. The taste is nice and familiar, and not too sweet. It falls well on the stomach.
I have used it as an isotonic sports drink. For example, I used it once during a 1.5 hour endurance run, with 19 degrees outside. It hydrated well and also gave me that little extra energy for the distance.
The ideal thing about the powder is also that you can use a little more or less according to taste. As the description says, you can also use it as a hypotonic sports drink (more for hydration than energy). Then you use a little less powder in proportion to water.
Natural really appeals to me, and after using an energy bar from BYE! during the Ironman 51.50 Westfriesland, I wanted to try the Isotonic Sportdrink for my longer endurance runs. I am satisfied with the product, and it is also easier than always making my own natural sports drinks.
Wouter van den Boogaard (verified owner) -
The Red fruit flavor is my absolute favorite hypotonic or isotonic drink during bike rides. Not too sweet.
shellb (verified owner) -
Both flavors are very tasty, and definitely not too sweet. This will be different for everyone, but even on long intensive rides my body tolerates the BYE sports drinks without any problems. It's also less sticky than other sports drinks I've used and doesn't leave any color deposits in my water bottles. The packaging could be a bit more environmentally friendly, a large part of the jar now contains air. More powder per jar, or smaller jars would already be a solution. A measuring spoon as an option instead of the standard one in each jar is perhaps also an idea.
hans gentenaar (verified owner) -
During Ironman Maastricht, I came into contact with BYE. I liked it immediately. I have now used this drink as Isonotic and Hypotonic and like it very much! Taste is not too sweet or tasteless. Highly recommended!
anco_of_oord (verified owner) -
I have had quite a few brands of isotonic drink but most of them had an aftertaste or a very strong taste so I had already given up hope .until I took a trial subscription to cycling that included this .I was pleasantly surprised with the delicious taste and that there is no aftertaste .so you see again that after years of searching you suddenly find the right one